Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

How To Look 10 Pounds Thinner in 1 Week

So you have a week to get ready for that big event - birthday, wedding, vacation, whatever.

You've been working out like a monster and eating like a rabbit, but you need that extra touch, you need that extra confidence boost. 

Well here's the trick. Cut out all sodium for a week.
Wanna learn more about salt? Check out this blog


Sodium, salt, whatever you want to call it - causes you to retain water and makes you look like a fat, bloated pig.

Especially if you're eating that toxic table salt shit.

Your body definitely needs a certain amount of sodium, but processed foods contain wayyyyy too much of it to keep their stuff on the shelves longer and to get you addicted and coming back for more.
When you eat high fat and salty foods it triggers the 'happy' response in your brain, your brain loves to be happy so you end up creating this vicious cycle of eating shitty food.

Too much sodium can cause high blood pressure as well - So if you must eat salt be sure it's organic sea salt. You can get a huge container at Whole Foods or any other health food store for 2 or 3 bucks.

So anyways, back to looking good. This past June I had a photo shoot and I wanted to be on point so the week before the shoot I literally had no sodium - all I ate was vegetables and unsalted nuts and oatmeal- obviously there are more exciting options and a little sodium won't kill you but I was determined to do it - and I looked and felt fucking awesome.

So here's a picture I took about 1 month before the salt free shoot, when I wasn't so hard core about being sodium free. You can see and feel the results everywhere in your body but I noticed it the most in the my face


Before - Not giving a fuck about the amount of sodium I was eating

After- Being an insane no sodium eating bitch

Obviously I couldn't go the rest of my life not eating sodium, but after doing my research and taking those pictures I'm more conscious about the sodium I'm taking in and the less sodium I eat the better I look and I love it! (You know you love it too!)

That's it. Later Bitches!

XoXo
AminaZena

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/aminazena
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/aminazena
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/aminazena
Business inquires including personal training - aminazena@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment